Don't tell me not to fly, I've simply got to.

Friday, July 23, 2010

You Make Me Smile

Day 7: Letter to an ex

Dear J,

I know you're not really an ex, more like an ex-"fling" of sorts, if you can even call it that, but I decided to write to you anyway. I'm glad we're friends now, and that we were able to put aside all the ridiculous rumors/truths that we heard about each other and try to figure each other out for ourselves. That's a really difficult thing to do. You're a good guy, but I'm glad we decided to be just friends. It was clearly the right choice. Although I hafta admit, if we had actually dated, it would have been HILARIOUS to see the reactions of all the people from our previous place of employment. I'm pretty positive it would've caused an uproar and their minds would've been completely blown. Can you imagine? Haha...but oh well, it wasn't meant to be. And I like where we are. Even though we don't talk much or see each other ever, I know we're cool. Thanks again for not believing everything you hear and trying to get to know me anyway. That meant a lot, and it made me feel better.


No comments:

Post a Comment