Don't tell me not to fly, I've simply got to.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

If you wanted the moon I would try to make a start, but I'd rather you let me give my heart

Dear friends,

I can't think of a single person that I talk to online and haven't met in person who I could call an "internet friend". So I'm writing to all the wonderful people in my life who unfortunately I rarely get to see and have to resort to the internet as a means of keeping up with them. Thanks for the love, the support, and the comments. Thanks for blog-stalking and facebook-stalking and caring about my life. Thanks for feeling sad cuz I'm sad and being happy cuz I'm happy. And for believing in me and always being on my side. I guess I kind of like you and appreciate you. Maybe. Just a little. ;)



Oh ok, you guys are beautiful and saintly and I probably don't even deserve you. But here I am, blessed with great people in my life. Yay. =)

Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment