Don't tell me not to fly, I've simply got to.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Miss You

Dear J,

Funny that you're the person I wish I could see and talk to more, because I just talked to you on the phone last week, and will most likely be spending lots of time with you next weekend at the wedding, if you decide to go. But in normal life, it's not often we hear from each other, thanks to 4 hour distance and busy lives. But I do miss you and care about how you're doing and think of you often, I hope you know that. No matter what happens in life you'll always have your silly old friends from back in the day. As me and S were talking about the other day, we went through the ugly stages together...growing up, middle school, high school, drama, school dances, going to see Harry Potter together with eye-liner lightning scars drawn on our heads. You name it. Even when we're old and grown and far away, I'll think back on those years of my life and think of you and be grateful that you were a part of it and we shared those years together. So when things get tough and you're feeling sad, remember little old me is thinking of you. Love you dearest. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment