Don't tell me not to fly, I've simply got to.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Unexpected pictures

One of my favorite things in life is when you find pictures of some great memory that you never knew were taken. Well, this very thing just occured the other day, and it happened to be a bunch of pictures from "the fateful weekend" I wrote about in I'm BA-ACK when me, Chase, and some friends of ours went to a ysa dance in Virginia. This was the nite that started it all, and seeing these pictures was hilarious.





The 3 of us (on the right) drove all the way to Virginia for a dance and none of our friends had gotten there yet so we didn't know a soul. So naturally, we sat in a corner and didn't socialize or dance at all.




Immediately upon sitting (and I mean immediately...actually now that I think about it, it happened before I even put my butt on a chair) the man who is creeping in this photo began creeping on me. He walked over to our table,  put his coat over a chair, and came back every 5 minutes to "check his phone" aka check me out. Chase thought it was so funny he started keeping count of the times I got checked out. It was somewhere in the 20s. 


Back left corner. Proof.


Our first (awkward-looking) dance! We apparently can't look at the camera. What this picture fails to show is that 85% of that dance, Chase had me pee-my-pants laughing. 




We danced.


Chase checked me out.


Emily whipped her hair back and forth and looked awesome.


Ivan won prom king.


Who wouldn't be attracted to him?


Me and my date Ronnie haha.


Errbody.



It was a grand old time had by all. 




Except Jamison. ;)




3 comments:

  1. oooooh these pictures hahaha what a fateful evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheridan this is Nicole, Chase's oldest sister. My dad clued me in to your blog and I thought I'd say hi. I hope you don't mind. I like to blog too. If you'd like to check mine out the link is
    http://batorbyway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole! Of course I don't mind, I love new blog friends. =)

      Delete