Don't tell me not to fly, I've simply got to.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Life is a highway

Day 6: Letter to a Stranger

Dear random guy in the car next to me on the highway,

you are one of many. Today, we pulled away from being stopped at a red light on the highway, and I was in the left lane trying to speed up to my usual. And then I start getting neck in neck with you, and apparently it would be such an awful horrific thing in your life if someone passed you (in the proper lane) so you take off in front of me. Cool. Did I do anything about it? Nope. Sorry to be a big party-pooping disappointment by not trying to catch you. This happens to me on a daily basis...some stupid kid in an old, unimpressive (often beat-up and ugly) car tries to race with me, or doesn't like being passed, or does that creepy thing where they stay right aside of me and won't go away. At least once a day. So I'm really sorry, but you're nothing new and kind of just SUPER annoying.

Maybe, MAYBE if A. this didn't happen all the time, 2. you actually had a nice car worth racing against or D. you weren't some retard that tries to flirt with girls you'll never see again by leaving them in your dust (which is precisely why you'll never see them again, making it completely pointless) then I might race with you.

So I apologize that in the 4 seconds you were in my life and I didn't even see your face, I found you to be really lame. I know I'm just that irresistible with the wind blowing in my hair in my little civic hybrid singing to my music, and you just feel the need to do something to try and impress me, but next time, try to pass it up. And word of advice, if you're trying to find a girl, go look for her at a party or somewhere fun or even online for goodness sake. Don't try to woo someone you're driving by, because the situation makes it impossible, and you suck at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment