Don't tell me not to fly, I've simply got to.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Stay Beautiful

Day 2, Letter to My Crush

Dear Mr. C.,

one reoccuring thought I had that weekend I saw you was "why is he still single?". You're like the kind of guy I was beginning to think didn't exist in this world, but we all dream about...or at least I do anyway. You seemed humble, but happy and confident. You had leadership capability and a strong testimony. You knew when to be serious and when to have fun and be silly, a trait I've noticed that many people don't have. Do you know how rare you are? (I could be wrong, maybe your ego is big...in that case, there are way too many like you in this world haha.) I was only around you for 2 days, and with just a passing glance noticed great qualities in you. It boggles my mind that no other girls who are around you more often have realized this and tried to snatch you up yet. Not that I'm about to do it either...the 6 hour distance combined with the fact that we don't really know each other kind of prevents that from happening. How lame. So I guess it's like you said (and I'm pretty sure you said it politely, not expecting it to ever happen) if you're ever in the area, let me know, and we'll get together. Until then, you'll remain that random guy I saw once at a ysa conference and was really attracted to, nothing more.

Cheers,
Sheridan

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Sheridan - These letters are daring, because it reveals a lot about you! You're brave, woman. Can't wait to read. =)

    ReplyDelete