Don't tell me not to fly, I've simply got to.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

you're in the middle of the ride, everything will be alright

Ever reach a point in life where you just wish you could flash foward a couple months/years? Just to make sure you survived. Or because you're impatient and just wanna know what happens. Like when you're reading a book and get to a really suspenseful part and you just can't take it anymore so you flip ahead a little, just to check...did so-and-so really die, are they gonna make up, is the nice guy gonna get the girl, did the hero make it through all of that hardship, is everything gonna be ok? Ever wish you could do that with your own life? I do sometimes. Like now. More because I'm impatient and less not knowing if I can survive. I'm pretty certain of my survival at this point. Just dying to know what's gonna happen and how things will work out in their own perfect little way, despite my stumblings and screw-ups and sticky situations.

1 comment:

  1. "Ever reach a point in life where you just wish you could flash foward a couple months/years?"

    YES. YES. A resounding yes.

    ReplyDelete