Don't tell me not to fly, I've simply got to.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

scavenger hunt

Saw a blog scavenger hunt on a friend's blog, think I'm gonna try it. =)

1.) Your favorite Youtube video.



It's a really hard choice, but this one always makes me laugh a whole bunch.


2.) A photo that will make everyone say "Awwwww."



And in case you're not a cat lover:



Monkeys cuddling at the San Diego zoo...one of my friends took this, I do believe, when the band went there in high school.


3.) A funny t-shirt:



I love my HP. =)


4.) Something geeky:



2 words: George Mcfly. Although, this picture is from the scene where he punches Biff in the face and is no longer a super-geek. And that knowledge probably shows MY geekiness, but I don't care. I ADORE the Back to the Future movies.


5.) Link/image to your favorite movie:

Oh no, you can't do this to me. I even got to cheat with #4, and I still can't decide. I'll go with a classic:





It's a wonderful wonderful wonderful movie. =)


6.) A link the newest blog you've discovered:

Urmmm? I don't really look for blogs. How 'ere, I googled "fun blogs" and found this, kinda cutesy:

http://www.frugalfamilyfunblog.com/



7.) An item on your wish list:



To one day visit Santorini, Greece.

In response to a comment about Santorini, I will go into some more detail, although it's probably a little lame. For one, I'd pretty much be cool with traveling anywhere gorgeous and full of history. But I've been interested in Greece for a few years now, ever since I saw Mamma Mia and also (yes, go ahead and cringe) the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movies, where the one girl went to some gorgeous island of Greece. I don't know which one she was at in the movie, but I decided I wanted to travel there. So awhile back I googled images of Grecian islands, and thought Santorini looked cool, and that's pretty much the story. I would be happy to visit any of the islands, really.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH SCAVENGER HUNTS!!!!!!!


    So why Santorini, Fred? Other than it's gorgeous. Obviously. From the picture. Geez. I am terrible at asking questions.

    Also....that pac man vid always makes me laugh too

    ReplyDelete