Don't tell me not to fly, I've simply got to.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

You're on my mind love, it happens all the time love

Day 19: Someone who pesters my mind, good or bad

Dear TOIMM,


You're in my head for a reason, of that I'm sure. I'm doing my best to figure it out and do the right thing without letting my feelings get in the way. I think a lot of times when people are on our minds, it's because they need something, or someone. Whether it's just a phone call or a hug or someone who will listen or an "it's ok, I'm not mad at you", whatever. If they pop up unexpectedly in your head and won't leave, there's a reason, and we should act on it. And if on top of that, people keep mentioning that same person to you or the person randomly gets brought up what seems like constantly...you really shouldn't be ignoring that.

All of the above has happened to me, and I can't ignore it. But what exactly should I do? What do you need? Or the question I keep thinking, what on earth can I do for you that someone else can't? Isn't there someone closer to you? More qualified/stronger/better prepared than I am? Yet here is silly little mistake-prone me, and I'm the one with you on my mind and worry/care about you almost as much as a mom. Maybe one day it'll make more sense. Until then, you have my prayers and a little soft part of my heart.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment