Don't tell me not to fly, I've simply got to.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

*snip**snip**snip*

Yeepppp, after not getting a 'real' haircut for more years than I care to say, yesterday, it happened. And...




I AM BEYOND PUMPED ABOUT IT MY HAIR LOOKS A-MAY-ZING!

I was pretty much scared poopless about it before I got it cut. (Which reminds me, that phrase doesn't make sense to me...isn't it usually the other way around for most people? TMI! haha. EDIT: Nevermind, I googled it, and am now thoroughly educated on the subject. Sooo...) I have major trust issues with people and my hair. But once I got there and talked to my stylist, that all went away. He was fantastic. Anywho, very very very pleased with it. So I took 10,000 pictures of course. I will show you about 100 of them.

The icky before:




And the glorious after...


















I really really love it. It makes me wonder why I didn't do it sooner. And it cost a pretty penny, but I would've been willing to pay 2 pretty pennies for how good it turned out. Totally worth it. Thank you Tim, you are great with curly hair, and I think you're my new best friend.

2 comments:

  1. Two thumbs up for Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! And I am majorly jealous of your curls!

    P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog today, come check it out!

    ReplyDelete