Don't tell me not to fly, I've simply got to.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The one with the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day

Ugh, it's one of those I'm-in-a-poop-mood-and-just-need-to-sit-and-cry days. I hate them. I realize we have to have them and it's all a part of life, but UGH.

It's one of those days where I feel like people don't like me. Like legit hate me and only me. All over someone unfriending me on facebook. Stupid facebook. Stupid person judging me by facebook and deciding to cut me out of their life. Stupid me for thinking if you're not friends on facebook you've been cut out of someone's life. Stupid stupid stupid.

Any other day, looking back on it, I'll probably bust up laughing. But today's one of those days where I'm bawling my eyes out I'm so freakin' upset.

It's one of those days where I had to stretch my spanish-speaking skills (or lack thereof) and it makes me feel so foolish.

It's one of those days where I try to do a favor for someone and just made it worse, because my spanish-speaking skills suck.

It's one of those days where I get called on the carpet for slacking at my job because it totally slipped my mind and I feel awful about it.

It's one of those days where I get so overwhelmed trying to think about my future...applying to schools, money, GRE prep, looking for 2nd job opportunities so I can work 60-hr weeks, worrying about working too much, etc, that I end up not being able to accomplish anything.

It's one of those days where I start crying when my mom sends me a text asking me if I want her to get me a crunchwrap supreme from Taco Bell. Because I'm amazed that someone loves me and knows me well enough to know what I always get when I go to Taco Bell.

It's one of those days where I'm happy because someone brought me a crunchwrap supreme, my favorite thing from TB, and I start eating it and it was really, really nasty and disappointing.

It's one of those days where I'm all keyed up (along with the whole future thing) because he leaves in a month and what if in 2 years everything's changed and it doesn't work out?




It's one of those days where I need chocolate, and a hug, and to stop being such a ridiculous girl.

Ever have one of those days?


P.S. I adore the book that this post is named after. Also Jamie Lee Curtis's book 'I Feel Silly'...that one's good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment