Don't tell me not to fly, I've simply got to.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hellooo October

Happy October!!!




This is my very very favorite time of year. Things that I love:

cooler weather

sweatshirts

pumpkin spice candles

baseball playoffs

baking delicious things (but that's pretty much year-round)

my church's General Conference

candy corn

bonfires

pumpkin carving

jack-o-lanterns

decorating for fall and halloween

planning and putting together my halloween costume

scary movies

haunted hayrides and places like Field of Screams (went there last nite for the first time in a few years, had sooo much fun)

corn mazes

apple cider and donut holes

pretty much everything apple-y

and everything pumpkin-tasting too, especially pumpkin rolls with cream cheese icing

our church young adult group's big weekend-long Halloween party at Tuckahoe

costume dances and parties and contests

leaves changing and all the fall prettiness

And lots more, I love everything! Except the rain...the rain can go. I might not be so hostile to it were it not for the fact it's been raining. And raining. And raining. Since...I can't even remember. A month or two ago? Yesterday they forcasted this weekend to be clear and cool. Guess what it's doing? Raining.

Anywhooo, yay autumn! What are some of your favorite fall and/or Halloween things?

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun!!!


    Steph at http://mycreativebrightside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete