Don't tell me not to fly, I've simply got to.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Today I'll be happier than a bird with a french fry...or maybe tomorrow

This is a short post to say that yes, I'm still alive.


Life has gotten a little hairy/rocky/weird/difficult/ouchy, and rather than the usual wanting to publicly discuss this, I'm on a blog break.


I hope to be back soon, but for now I'm just not in the mood.


In the mean time, feel free to send some happy thoughts/good vibes/prayers my way, and know that I'm ok, simply because, I know I will be.


"For there is nothing lost that may be found, if sought."

3 comments:

  1. feel better!! you are strong!

    xoxo
    Jenna Duty

    www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending good vibes your way (insert magic fingers wiggling) Love Ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope things get better soon, sending you good vibes!

    ReplyDelete