Don't tell me not to fly, I've simply got to.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The one with the costumes

Well guys, it's official. After 3 years of creating the most epic halloween costumes, I have halloween costume block. Yes, I know. It's July. To me that means I'm running out of time and I should've figured this out months ago. Ugh. It was a good run, I suppose.

I have to think of something. I have to. Because especially after last year, everyone expects me to do something crazy and have the best costume. It's become my "thing".

And I'm sorely tempted to buy a headband with ears, pin a tail on me, dress in black, paint whiskers on my face and go as a black cat. If nothing else, no one would expect it.

Perhaps the secret to un-blocking my creativity is to stop caring so much about what people are going to think about all this.

In the mean time, here's the last 3 years....

2008






2009











2010








No comments:

Post a Comment