Don't tell me not to fly, I've simply got to.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Arizona Adventure

So, Wednesday evening I flew to Arizona to spend a little time with some friends and family.


I think this picture adequately shows how long Sydney and I have been friends, considering you can find pictures of us in the same pose that date back to 1998. I wish I could find one right now, it would go on here.

So besides reverting back to the 7th grade, this trip included: girly-ness, trying on wedding dresses, eating cheesecake, doing hair, picking out color ideas for the wedding, and homemade face masks.





The grossness was made of avocado, honey, and oatmeal, and it certainly doesn't make the smooth-looking concoction you see on tv.

Ghost towns?


Check.

Getting strung up in a ghost town?

Check.

Random hanging dead guys and the perfect art of getting them in the background of a picture?



Oh yes.

Encounters with cacti/cactuses/whatever?





yepyep.

Gorgeous landscape?









You betcha.

A cute little 2-year-old named Conrad who can already ride a bike like a pro?





Wouldn't be a trip to Arizona without him. =) Stay tuned for more pics of him and I.


After a few short days, I flew home, accidently slept 11 straight hours (I swear I get "jet lag" from any kind of trip, whether or not I flew), and am now totally ready to get back into normal routine.

1 comment:

  1. Sheridan, I love that even though you're from some of the most beautiful landscape in the country, you can see the beauty in the desert where I'm from. Now that I don't live there, I can see how beautiful AZ is. =) I'm so glad you had fun and you're home safe. Can't wait to see the rest of your trip. =)

    ReplyDelete